We are offering women empowerment project for volunteers. In this project, we provide free vocational training’s in the local community for school drop outs adolescent girls and women. In these vocational training centres, women and adolescents get vocational training as well as information on different issues like human rights, health and nutrition, personal hygiene, the banking system, micro financing, different schemes of government, self defense etc. We also motivate adolescent girls and their families to re start theirs further studies.
Support that can be provided by volunteers for women empowerment program:
- Volunteers can help in teaching basic English to adolescent & women’s groups.
- They can share their experiences.
- They can take life skill and information/education classes.
- They can support in vocational trainings like cutting and tailoring, beautician course, computer classes, cooking, craft and art, drawing, music etc.
- Support staff to manage the vocational training centers.
- Support staff in motivating community and parents of adolescent girls.